Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekly Update

Hello everyone that has stumbled across my blog. I decided on Fridays I will do a little update of what books I've gotten this week and whatever else I feel is important. M'KAY


I got the following books this week:

Dark Dude by Oscar Hijuelos (Simon PulseIT)
We All Cant be Rattlesnakes by Patrick Jennings (Harper-Children Firstlook)
Run by Ann Pratchet (BookDivas)

I have read zero (0) of them so far! Yay me!

In other news- I accidentally ate the little push-in gem thing that went on the top of my lip stud. OOPS! I was so engrossed in that delicious pizza I didn't even notice until I started chewing on the stud itself and was like WTF MATE WHY IS THERE A BONE IN MY PIZZA. It wasn't a bone! So I am off to order a new one because I am definitely allergic to the metal in this ring I'm wearing now. I think this time I'll get the pink gem instead of red.

This is all very interesting, yes? I know you love reading about some random persons mouth jewelery. I do it all for you, my creepy stalker friend.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com